Race To The Main Event
50 Free Main Event Seats
Race to the Main Event at Full Tilt Poker and win a free $10K prize package to the world’s biggest live tournament: the 2010 World Series of Poker* Main Event. Fifty free $10K WSOP* prize packages will be awarded.
Join the Race
Start your Race to the Main Event by playing in any of our round-the-clock Main Event Race – Round 1 Sit & Go Freeroll tournaments beginning Thursday, April 15th for your chance to win a free 2010 Main Event seat.
Players who win a Main Event Race – Round 1 Sit & Go Freeroll will gain entry to a daily Main Event Race – Round 2 Freeroll tournament. Players who go on to finish in the top two of a Round 2 Freeroll will win a spot in a weekly Main Event Race – Finals Freeroll tournament where they’ll compete for their free $10K seat at the Main Event.
Take a Shortcut
Not a marathon runner? Sprint to the Main Event with any of three different shortcuts that take you directly to Round 2 or Finals Freeroll tournaments:
- Make your first deposit. If you haven’t done so already, make your first real-money deposit at Full Tilt Poker during the Race to the Main Event and get a free ticket to a Round 2 Freeroll tournament. When you make your first deposit, you’ll also get our 100% First Deposit Bonus and receive a bonus equal to the amount of your initial deposit, up to $600.
- Refer a friend. Take advantage of our Refer A Friend program and invite your friends to come play at Full Tilt Poker. For each friend that you refer during the Race to the Main Event, you can receive one free ticket to a Round 2 Freeroll tournament and earn over $100 each for both you and your friends.
- Earn at least 3,000 Full Tilt Points in a week. If you earn enough Full Tilt Points, you can skip the first two rounds and go straight to a Finals Freeroll. Play in any real-money games at Full Tilt Poker while the Race to the Main Event is running and earn at least 3,000 Full Tilt Points in a qualifying week to get a free ticket to a Main Event Race – Finals Freeroll tournament.
To get started, download the free Full Tilt Poker game software and set up an account. Once you’ve done so, log in to Full Tilt Poker and follow these steps to find a Main Event Race – Round 1 Sit & Go Freeroll:
- Open the Lobby menu at the top of the Full Tilt Poker game lobby and select Choose Lobby View > Standard View.
- Set the filters in the browse area to Tournament, Series, Hold’em, No Limit and Freerolls/FTPs.
- Look for the orange Freeroll tournaments labeled “Main Event Race – Round 1 Freeroll.”
- Click the Register Now button to play for your free $10K seat at the Main Event.
Finals Freerolls will be held on Sundays at 16:30 ET (21:30 GMT) beginning Sunday, April 25th and run through Sunday, June 20th. Finish in the top five in a Finals Freeroll and you'll be rewarded with a completely free WSOP* Main Event entry worth $10,000. On the final Sunday of Race to the Main Event, June 20th, we’ll award ten $10K Main Event entries.
$10 Million Main Event Mania
If you qualify for the 2010 Main Event at Full Tilt Poker and go on to win, we'll give you $10,000,000 on top of your first-place prize money with $10 Million Main Event Mania.
In addition to winning the biggest bonus in poker, if you finish in the money at this year's Main Event, we'll give you a free seat at the 2011 Main Event. Please see the $10 Million Main Event Mania page for more details on this one-of-a-kind offer.
*World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah's License Company, LLC ("Harrahs"). Harrah's does not sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with Full Tilt Poker or its products, services, promotions or tournaments.